SEND Information: Special Needs Offer
From September 2014, all schools are expected to publish information about their provision for special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
This includes the 'Local Offer', which helps parents/carers understand what services they and their families can expect from a range of local agencies. It should help them understand how the system works, and how the local authority, local area and the school will support both the child and the family.
Our school is expected to provide SEN information with reference to:
- Appropriate and Effective Teaching and Learning
- Open and Honest Communication
- A Partnership Approach
You can read details of our special needs provision and local offer below:
- St. Paul's SEND Information Report/Local Offer (pdf)
- Accessibility Plan (pdf)
- Sandwell Council Local Offer (external link)
- DfE SEND Code of Practice (external link)
You can read our latest SEN Policy on our Policies page.