All the children and staff at St. Paul's would like to wish you a very warm welcome to our exciting website, where you will find lots of information about us.
We hope our web gives you an entertaining and informative insight into our school.
Please look round our site by clicking the links on the left or at the bottom of the page. Our website is easy to navigate, so you won't get lost!
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web. If you do, why not leave a comment on our Guestbook. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
New things on our web...
- 30 Apr 21: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 30 Apr 21: Summer term Newsletters on each of our year group pages.
- 28 Apr 21: Covid-19 Catch-up Premium Statement.
- 25 Apr 21: This week's winners of our Principal's Awards.
- 25 Apr 21: KS2 children received a Build Your Legend pack for online safety curriculum work.
- 25 Apr 21: We all celebrated St George, the patron saint of England.
- 25 Apr 21: Year 6 led this year's Easter Celebration Service.
- 25 Apr 21: We all dressed in red and raised funds during Red Nose Day.
- 25 Apr 21: We investigated and innovated during British Science Week.
- 25 Apr 21: See our display of art work from Children's Mental Health Week.
- 20 Apr 21: A video photo story of our work on the Stations of the Cross.
- 20 Apr 21: An updated video on our World Book Day event page.
- 02 Apr 21: School Newsletter and Summer term diary dates.
- 02 Apr 21: Our latest Online Safety Newsletter.
- 02 Apr 21: The children enjoyed a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny.
- 02 Apr 21: This week's winners of our Principal's Awards.
- 02 Apr 21: Video photo story added to our World Book Day event.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 30 April, 2021