Home Learning (Covid-19 Response)
In response to the school closure due to the Covid-19 outbreak, please visit our new page of Home Learning projects and activities for children to complete whilst staying at home.
All the children and staff at St. Paul's would like to wish you a very warm welcome to our exciting website, where you will find lots of information about us.
We hope our web gives you an entertaining and informative insight into our school.
Please look round our site by clicking the links on the left or at the bottom of the page. Our website is easy to navigate, so you won't get lost!
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web. If you do, why not leave a comment on our Guestbook. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
New things on our web...
- 14 Jan 21: School Newsletter.
- 08 Jan 21: School Newsletter.
- 30 Dec 20: As a school we celebrated our Journey Through Advent together.
- 30 Dec 20: We celebrated important people during Black History Month.
- 30 Dec 20: We created some fabulous displays to thank our Key Worker heroes.
- 21 Dec 20: Congratulations to the winners of our Reading Competition.
- 21 Dec 20: Year 6 created heart shaped cards for the Heart for Homes project.
- 20 Dec 20: Spring term diary dates.
- 12 Dec 20: This week's winners of our Principal's Awards.
- 11 Dec 20: School Newsletter.
- 11 Dec 20: Updated Admissions Policy for 2021/22.
- 11 Dec 20: Whistleblowing Policy.
- 11 Dec 20: Children dressed in their Christmas Jumpers to raise funds for Save the Children.
- 11 Dec 20: Some children enjoyed a McDonalds as an after school reward for their hard work.
- 05 Dec 20: During Anti-Bullying Week the children enjoyed an Odd Socks Day.
- 05 Dec 20: This week's winners of our Principal's Awards.
- 03 Dec 20: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 03 Dec 20: Our latest Online Safety Newsletter.
- 03 Dec 20: We wore bright clothes and Pudsey ears for this year's Children in Need.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 14 January, 2021