PE and Sport Grant
From September 2013 the Government have allocated funding directly to all primary schools to support and improve the provision of PE in schools.
We will receive £8, 850 at St. Paul's.
In order to get the best value and the maximum impact for our children, we plan to use the money to:
- Employ professional sports coaches to deliver a range of sporting activities in curriculum time and through our after school club programme.
- Support the Continued Professional Development of staff and curriculum delivery in PE.
- Improve our PE resources.
- Provide opportunities for our children to compete in inter- school competitions within the Tipton Learning Trust.
- Sports Premium Expenditure Plan - 2018/19
- Sports Premium Review - 2017/18
- Sports Premium Expenditure Plan - 2017/18
- Sports Premium Review - 2016/17
- Sports Premium Expenditure Plan - 2016/17
- Sports Premium Review - 2015/16
- Sports Premium Expenditure Plan - 2015/16
- Sports Premium Review - 2014/15
All documents on this page are in pdf format.