The Government believes that the Pupil Premium, which is additional to main school funding, is the best way to address the current underlying inequalities between children eligible for free school meals (FSM) and their wealthier peers by ensuring that funding to tackle disadvantage reaches the pupils who need it most.
Read more about our Pupil Premium allocation, and what the impact of the spending has been, in the report below:
- Pupil Premium Expenditure Plan - 2018/19
- Pupil Premium Evaluation Report - 2017/18
- Pupil Premium Planned Spending Report - 2017/18
- Pupil Premium Report - 2016/17
- Pupil Premium Report - 2015/16
- Pupil Premium Report - 2014/15
- Pupil Premium Report - 2013/14
- Pupil Premium Report - 2012/13
- Pupil Premium Report - 2011/12
All documents on this page are in pdf format.