Policies and Documents
On this page, you will find various documents, policies and forms for you to read or download to your own computer.
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2017
- Behaviour Policy - 2017
- British Values Policy - 2017
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2017
- Compliments and Complaints Policy - 2017
- E-Safety Policy - 2016
- Equality Information and Objectives - 2017
- Extremism and Radicalisation (Preventing) Policy - 2016
- Home/Acadamy Agreement - 2015
- Pupil Premium Policy - 2017
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - 2017
- Safeguarding Statement - 2016
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy - 2017
- Whistleblowing Policy - 2017
School Policies are currently being reviewed. For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to view any of our policies in paper format, please contact us at school.
St. Paul's follows Sandwell Local Authority Guidelines for Pupil Exclusions (external link).
Applications for places at St. Paul's are managed through Sandwell Council. This can be accessed on their School Admissions web page (external link).
This includes the determined admission arrangements and the supplementary form to be filled in for all applications. Information on how to appeal against a placement decision can also be found on the Council website.
- Admissions Policy - 2017/18
- Consent Form for Out of Hours Activity
- Contact and Medical Information Form (SS12A)
- E-Safety Acceptable Use Agreement (EYFS/KS1)
- E-Safety Acceptable Use Agreement (KS2)
- E-Safety Acceptable Use Agreement (Parent/Carers)
- Nursery Place Request Form
- ParentMail Contact Information Form
- Audit Report to Management - y/e 31 August 2015
- Annual Report and Financial Statements - y/e 31 August 2017
- Annual Report and Financial Statements - y/e 31 August 2016
- Annual Report and Financial Statements - y/e 31 August 2015
- Church Supplemental Agreement
- Funding Agreement
- Memorandum and Articles for CE Academies
- Keeping Children Safe - Leaflet for Parents
- Keeping Children Safe in Education - Guide from the DfE
- Working Together to Safeguard Children - Guide from HM Government
All documents on this page are in pdf format.