Our school last received an Ofsted Inspection in March 2018, and we were very pleased to continue to be judeged as a good school.
Some key points from the report are:
- The school is a strong nurturing environment where pupils enjoy learning and feel supported and safe.
- Governors are an important part of the successful leadership of the school.
- Parents appreciate the care, guidance and support that their children receive.
- Behaviour for learning is well developed.
- Safeguarding is effective and pupils say that they feel safe.
- The curriculum is broad and balanced and pupils experience a range of subjects as part of their usual timetable, enhanced by a wide range of vibrant extra curriculum activities.
You can read the full report, plus our covering letter, below:
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
We last received a SIAMS Inspection in February 2016, when we recieved an outstanding grade. The report included comments such as:
- Astute spiritual and inspirational leadership by the Principal whose vision, motivated by her personal faith, impacts successfully on the multi-faith community the school serves.
- Exemplary pastoral care and intervention strategies that overcome barriers to learning and enable pupils to realise their potential.
- Excellent spiritual growth throughout the school ensures positive attitudes, enjoyment in learning and academic success for virtually all pupils.
- The school, through its distinctive Christian character, is outstanding at meeting the needs of all learners.
You can read the full report below: