All the children and staff at St. Paul's would like to wish you a very warm welcome to our exciting website, where you will find lots of information about us.
We hope our web gives you an entertaining and informative insight into our school.
Please look round our site by clicking the links on the left or at the bottom of the page. Our website is easy to navigate, so you won't get lost!
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web. If you do, why not leave a comment on our Guestbook. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
New things on our web...
- 07 Nov 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 07 Nov 19: Updated list of Governing Body committes/interests.
- 26 Oct 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 26 Oct 19: Pupil Premium Evaluation for 2018/19 and Expenditure Plan for 2019/20.
- 26 Oct 19: Sports Premium Expenditure Plan for 2019/20.
- 26 Oct 19: We raised funds through a Charity Bag Pack at Tesco.
- 26 Oct 19: We raised over £400 with our Macmillan Coffee Morning and non-uniform day.
- 26 Oct 19: Updated Equality Objectives on our Policies page.
- 20 Oct 19: We celebrated Harvest at school through music, song and dance.
- 20 Oct 19: Year 3 enjoyed a Rangoli Art Workshop at Tipton Library.
- 20 Oct 19: We had over 40 participants in this year's Summer Reading Challenge.
- 16 Oct 19: A profile of new school Governor, Mr Richards.
- 11 Oct 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 03 Oct 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 03 Oct 19: Updated SEND Information Report/Local Offer.
- 03 Oct 19: Some updated school Policy documents.
- 03 Oct 19: Governing Body attendance figures.
- 03 Oct 19: Profiles of new school Governors, Mr Cooper and Mrs Hartland.
- 03 Oct 19: Photos of our School Council and Eco-Committee on our Pupil Groups page.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 7 November, 2019